Hi Friends,

          I am Balaji working in CMS  as Desktop Engineer, right now I am
looking for a job change(Windows Platform). If any vacancy / Opening you
came to know please share in this group it will helpful for me and also
others who travelling in a same boat as me.

          I am looking for a positive response in this awesome group/people.
Thanks in advance !!!

---

Regards,

Balaji R

Welcome to Maa Vee Maa Kaa Nanbargal valai Kuzhu (Friendship Group)!

This group is purely of the Youth,
                             by the Youth and
                             for the Youth.

Utilize this group to post your views & messages.

To post to this Maa Vee Maa Kaa group, send your emails to mvmk@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Owner,
Maa Vee Maa Kaa.