hey guys y u ppl dont understand her friendship... she is helping our *rao
kaaru, mr. kumarapandi* and several others.. and only if she tries for those
ppl, her route'll get cleared with our family member.. (hope u know whom do
i mean.. if not will tell.. evlavo solrom.. idhu solla mattoma.. )

 its none other than our gr8 *muthu karuppan* or may be even chezhian
sometimes...
--
Anitha.T
"If you have knowledge, let others light up theirs from it..."