Kumar,

Great Work da.

No words to describe this.

Guys just think how much time he would have spent in drafting this..

Hats off da kitta!!!

Cherish your friendship.

The best line I liked from KUMAR.

Guessssssssssssss

27th – celebrated sindia birthday in college.

Just kidding da!!!!

Long live our friendship.

.

--
Regards,
S. Augustus Deepak

"Every One Minute You Are Angry You Are Losing 60 Sec of Joy"