Dai Surkha va Pathi thappa paesathinga da!!!

ava yeppadinalum andha tamil a elluthu elluthu thanglish la than padipa!!!

Jeevi, Hmmm Dint loose the touch and timing. GRT.Keep it up. But Kumar
Paavam.

Madhu yen thangachi oru tamilachi da. adha Marandhurasha:-)

--
Regards,
S. Augustus Deepak

"Every One Minute You Are Angry You Are Losing 60 Sec of Joy"

<<inline: 349.gif>>

<<inline: B60.gif>>

<<inline: 517.gif>>

  • [no subject] kumar