Hi Family

   Yesterday my ASM had conveyed good wishes to me through my BSM for mails
I am sending to them. Just I thought to share with you all. South Tamilnadu
Region Sales and Operations people most has conveyed their wishes for good
and effective mails I sending.

    My Head operations has conveyed that he needs me to the madurai head
office. So he has conveyed this to the RH to take me to madurai office.
Thats it guys and girls..................................

Regards
Manathil Uruthi vendum
Rama.Muthukaruppan
Be Indian and Go Global.....