Mapla I got information that KFC franchise costs 2.5 crores!!!!!!, Its the
second costliest franchise it seems. Do you know whats the first one, Its Mc
Donalds.Merry Brown costs 50 lakhs it seems.

My friend thought to undertake Baskin Robins Franchise ( It costs 12 - 15
lakhs ), but now he giveup that idea,because there is a mall ( just opposite
to WAKF board college)already under construction in madurai, in which
Icecream parlour was already reserved.Such an intense competion is
prevailing in madurai.