Dai

  All Major companies in the world will do something on social
responsibility after a huge growth.... You can take this in many way as such

I am exploiting the earth by doing my business, (Vedanta Group) so I am
doing social responsibilities

I am a big corporate, so to show that I am doing the social responsibility
(Reliance)

This society has done to me a lot and I earned a lot through this society, I
should thank the society, for this I am doing social responsibility (TATA,
Infosys and you can add Synergy Investments)

We are in the path of Growth and We are going to take this social
responsibility concept from the "0" point on our growth graph, rather than
joining it on "100th" point.

--
Regards
Manathil Uruthi vendum