Hi Lisa,

That's a known bug which is promised to be fixed in the next version.

All the best,
Luciano
http:://litemind.com

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Lisa Stroyan <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I have a tree of tasks called Templates with commonly used tasks.
> However, my flags are lost when I copy and paste or duplicate.   Is there a
> reason for this?  I'd like to see it be an option if so.
>
>  Lisa
>
> ------------------------------
> Lisa Stroyan, mailto:[email protected] <[email protected]>
> * www.empathic-parenting.com*
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<mylifeorganized%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
>
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to