Hey, all- Love MLO, saved my backside more than once. However, there are certain lists of tasks that I print off and bring with me (I know, decidedly oldschool, but I don't like reading off a small screen). The only problem is that the text tends to look like it's running together when you print off a series of tasks. For example, there's nothing setting one action off from the next, so the title of one task will look like it's the first line of the next action. If you can offset the tasks - maybe putting a shaded box behind every other task to clearly delineate them, or putting a black outlined box around each task like a table - that would make it much easier for me to use MLO on the road. Thanks!!!
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
