Sometimes I put in a task which is something to the effect of: "Is X working out OK?". It has unlimited recurrences (interval of either a week or a month for example) with a special icon to indicate to me that in order to finally complete the task (ie finally satisfied that X has worked out OK), I will have to delete the task.
I have lots of these. I tend to use these for anything I've commited to a recurring payment for. A specific example is a new book club that I've joined on which I'm paying monthly subscription. I have a reminder each month that forces me to re-evaluate this until I'm completely satisfied it's worth it. Otherwise, I might just forget about the club and end up paying monthly subscriptions for nothing. So the task pops up in the reminders window and in completing it, I know I'm OK with things for the time being and that the task will re- appear in another month. But the only way I can be sure that the task is recurrent when it pops up in the reminders window is to open it in MLO. Ideally, it would be good to have some indication in the reminders pop- up that a task is recurrent so I would know that by completing it, I am not dismissing it completely. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
