I'm a wedding photographer and am setting up a system using MLO to
keep track of processing my jobs. Starting with a template of what I
do for each job. The rename the parent folder of the template with the
name of the job.  Right now on the to do list I will see many items
"process images" or "design album" without any sense of what it is for
without going to the outloine.  For this to work I need to see on the
to do list the name of the immediate parent which is the name of the
job right next to the tast. It may look like this with a slash.  Smith/
Design album.    Or place the parent at the end.  Can this be done
now? If so how do I set that preference? If not, can you think of a
way around this with how MLO is now?  Thank you!!