Does this happen on both platforms, or just Android?

In MLO Help on the desktop, search for Active and look at the top entry.
Does anything there help?

It does sound like something strange is going on, because Starred on
Android shows even hidden and inactive tasks that are Starred. You should
see everything that is starred...I would focus on that. You are talking
about the regular Starred view, not the Active Starred?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't see this in a test profile, but you might try
it, just in case. Try creating a new profile (Tap on All Tasks) from the
Tutorial. Do you see everything you add a Star to there?

Lisa

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Amberly <achiro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using the full version of the android app and desktop PC.  The
> problem is that when I look in the outline view, I see everything.
> When I look in the Starred view or the Active by Context view, only
> some of the tasks show up and I don't understand.  In the Outline, for
> example, I have 15 items starred, the Starred view says that there are
> 7 starred, but when I open it, only three show up.
>
> In my Active by Context view, only 14 of the 65 items in my to do list
> show up (most of which should be active, as I am just using it for
> current items--I haven't put long-term things in there yet.)
>
> Thanks!

Lisa