Hello together,

actual I'm facing a strange problem in MLO. Maybe someone got the same
in the past and will have an solution or a hint for me...

If I add an link to a file in MLO I can decide to use relative or
absolut. For example:
Selected File is:  D:\user\documents\sheet.xls
Data file is in: D:\user\data\MLO\

MLO asks me if I would like to use relative or absolut path. So
depending what I choose I'll get:
Relative: file:..\..\dokuments\sheet.xls
Absolut: file:D:\user\documents\sheet.xls

Could not execute "file:D:\user\data\MLO\D:\user\documents\sheet.xls".
The specific path was not found.

I got this problem after reinstall of the computer (full system).
First I thought it may be a problem with the old included links, but
even for new tasks with new links it does not work. Also
reinstallation (with removing settings) dos not solve the problem. So
actual I'm not able to use absolut links anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to