I appreciate your privacy policy. I am still concerned though that one day 
a hacker will (just for 'fun' or otherwise) post our todo's on the net!
I was hoping for something like this:  
https://spideroak.com/engineering_matters#true_privacy 
Consider this a feature request!
Thanks for a GREAT program, btw.
nat

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:11:25 AM UTC-4, Alexandra MLO Support wrote:
>
> Please have a look at MLO Privacy Policy info 
> https://sync.mylifeorganized.net/mlo/privacy-policy.html
>
> вторник, 21 августа 2012 г., 18:02:29 UTC+3 пользователь natG написал:
>>
>> I would like to use the mlo cloud service, but I am worried that my ml 
>> data may someday be viewed by others (hackers, whatever). 
>> Can MLO cloud encrypt the data stored on the cloud? 
>>
>> Thanks.
>> nat
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/uPExMqYnP0gJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to