MLO Android tutorial is created and became available after first start of MLO application on your device. Or you can create it yourself from template during new sync profile creation.
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Richard Collings <[email protected]>wrote: > I am not sure that a user guide exists (happy to be told otherwise). The > only help appears to be the example file that opens when you install the > program. Which I think does work reasonably well - I have been playing > with > this to understand a bit more about how the app works. However, it doesn't > appear to cover everything - for example, I can't work out how to get back > to the Home page! > > Richard > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: [email protected] > > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kathryn > > Sent: 28 August 2012 6:04 PM > > To: [email protected] > > Subject: [MLO] Android User Guide? > > > > Anyone know where the user guide is for the Android version of MLO? I > > can find the UG for the desktop, but not for the tablet. I think I'm > > not taking full advantage of the app without understanding all its > > functionality. > > > > Thanks! > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. > > To view this discussion on the web visit > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/_r5hMvj5A2YJ. > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected]. > > For more options, visit this group at > > http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en. > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "MyLifeOrganized" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en. > > -- Best Regards, Alexandra Borovytskaya -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
