Totally non-obvious, clever, and took me a bit to realize what you were 
posting. Thanks for the tip, very useful!

Max


Am Freitag, 24. August 2012 20:20:39 UTC+2 schrieb Lisa S:
>
> This is so obvious I probably don't need to post it, but here goes. 
>
> When I was using only the desktop, I had modified many of my "active" 
> views to include any tasks in the inbox (even if they didn't "fit" the 
> view) so that it would force me to process the tasks. 
>
> When I started using Android, though, the views are fixed. But I also 
> started using Goals as a big part of my use model. 
>
> Just now I realized that if I put "Weekly Goal" on my Inbox itself, all of 
> my active Inbox tasks will show up as Weekly Goals. If I move them out of 
> the Inbox, the Goal status doesn't come with, which is exactly what I want.
>
> -- 
> Lisa
>
> ------------------------------
> Lisa Stroyan, mailto: [email protected] <javascript:> 
>
>  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/PZ_1mGI68nMJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to