From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 5:00 PM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: [MLO] Next Actions by Project is showing tasks that aren't projects

So I just created a new MLO data file, input 20 tasks in the RTE box and
didn't assign any contexts or anything. I created 2 folders, moved one task
into each folder and then clicked on the To-Do tab and changed the view to
Next Actions by Project. Strangely, I see 3 tasks listed, even though I've
created no projects. The first task listed in this view just happens to be
whatever the first task in my inbox is (if I drag tasks around in my inbox
so that a different task appears first, then this will be the first task
that shows up in the Next Actions by Project view. The other 2 tasks just
happen to be the only two tasks that I've placed into folders. [See my
screenshot]

Can someone please explain this behavior? Is this expected? I have to
confess, it doesn't make sense to me.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-EzlKlQ9axsA/UPCLMAtACRI/AAAAAAAAAAk/AClo
-CZjsHY/s1600/mlo+projects.jpg>