Hi Zartorial.
What you describe sounds functional. When you complete the last task the task
set would be "done for today" and would be scheduled to reoccur tomorrow.  At
midnight, all of the tasks would pop back onto your to-do list

Is this what is happening?

If you want the tasks to recur immediately,  you would have to go to MLO
/Windows to set up a better recurrence (like,  recurs one minute after
completion or something like that)
-Dwight

zartoriall <kassas...@googlemail.com> wrote:

»Hi,
»
»I've been trying the whole afternoon and I can't figure out if it is
»possible.
»
»I have a set of tasks that need to be done in order, and as soon as I
»complete all of these tasks, I'd like all of them to be active again.
»
»So I've done a task (let's call it TASK_SET)
»containing several subtasks (TASK1, TASK2, TASK3....)
»
»I go the *Recurrence settings* of TASK_SET, I choose "Every day", and I
»go
»to the *advanced options*.
»
»THere I set *Subtask Resetting* to *Reset to Uncomplete*. So if i'm
»correct, when TASK_SET recurs, all the subtasks (TASK1, TASK2...)
»should
»become active again....
»
»And I set *Automatic Recurring* to  *When all subtask completed*. So
»that
»if I complete all the SUBtasks (Task1, 2....) then TASK_SET recurrs,
»and
»all the subtasks should become active again...
»
»But it just does not happen....
»
»Can you see what I'm doing wrong?
»
»Thanks
»
»
»--
»You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
»Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
»To view this discussion on the web visit
»https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/HbqvT3qzZfoJ.
»To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
»mylifeorganized+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
»For more options, visit this group at
»http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.