Has something been changed on this? 

понедельник, 27 апреля 2009 г., 7:19:21 UTC+4 пользователь jon написал:
>
> I have several recurring tasks (monthly, for example) that I give a 
> due date somewhat arbitrarily - I only care that they are completed 
> roughly at a given frequency.  So if the due date of one of these 
> recurring tasks falls on a busy day, I would like to change the due 
> date by a few days to be on a less busy day *for that one instance* of 
> the recurring task.  Is this possible? 
>
> Thanks 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to