I purchased the Pro version of the Android app to go with with the 
DesktopPro software, the registration email with the software key did not 
come through however (in the transaction confirmation it said that it may 
take some time as there had been an error), after almost a month I thought 
I'd contact customer services. 5 mins later I had fresh emails with both 
registration keys and was up and running, great service.

So, if you've had the same trouble, just email customer services (I added 
the Transaction ID number and the date as some sort of proof of purchase), 
and you should be sorted in no time. Oh ye, make sure you save those emails 
somewhere, then if you have to reinstall your software you don't panic that 
you've lost your software keys!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to