Thanks, Lisa. That was my initial thought also. I was hoping someone here 
already had experience doing this. I'll give it a try and let you know.

On Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:16:33 AM UTC-5, Lisa S wrote:
>
> My initial guess is that you would sync one "master" (desktop, most 
> likely) and let it propogate through the various clouds. But you need to 
> experiment. I would create a brand-new MLO data file and/or make sure you 
> have it set to only sync a small set of test tasks. Then you can delete all 
> of the test tasks and their duplicates if it goes badly.
>
> (I would like to know what you find out, as I'm sloooowly working on a 
> book for MLO)
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Timothy McPike 
> <[email protected]<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> I want to sync MLO on my laptop, desktop pc, and iPhone with my Microsoft 
>> Outlook Exchange account (i.e., I have Outlook on my laptop, desktop pc, 
>> and iPhone syncing to the Cloud also). I'm concerned about getting 
>> duplicates with two systems (MLO and Outlook) that are independently 
>> syncing via the Cloud. Any suggestions for best way to sync MLO and 
>> Outlook/Exchange?  Thanks. 
>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<javascript:>
>> .
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Lisa
>
> ------------------------------
> Lisa Stroyan, mailto: [email protected] <javascript:> 
>  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to