Hi, Lorenz,
Your screenshot did not come through so I'm not sure that I know what you
are asking.

Are you asking how to change the text that appears on the tab? If so, you
should follow the instructions called "To Rename A Workspace" in the MLO
Users Guide, page 51. You will find a lot of other helpful information in
the users guide as well. If this is the wrong question, please ask again.
Your screenshop will come through if you send it as an attached file rather
than pasting it inline in the text of your message.

Anyhow, here are the instructions:
-Dwight

*To rename a Workspace*
1. Right click on a Workspace tab
2. Select "Setup workspace..." from menu
3. Enter new name in the popup dialog
4. Click any part of the main window to hide the popup window