When I attempt to substitute current path string with 
".\files\Autoarchive\", I see a pop up indicating that I don't have the 
right rights to do that.

Thanks

On Monday, December 12, 2005 8:49:55 AM UTC+1, Andrey Tkachuk (MLO) wrote:
>
> Thanks Luciano
> 1, 2 : yes you probably right
> 3. you can set it to "0" now to disable. I have documented this in
> help.
> 4. You *can* use paths relative to mlo.exe.  Examples:
>   ".\Backup\" - will store backups in Backup subfolder relative to
> mlo.exe
>   "\MLOBackups\" - will store backups in the root subfolder using
> current drive where mlo.exe placed
> Backup settings are stored in registry so they are related to the
> current computer.
> 5. Will think it over.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/01ad4c00-f4c1-4649-b58e-84e7993804c5%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to