Hello Alexandra,
thanks for your support.
I'll try it on both computer. On one computer I have no administrator 
access , therefore I use the portable version - but I'll delete all files 
and extract them once again.
I'll write if it was successful or not.

Regards
Tanja


Am Freitag, 2. August 2013 22:49:25 UTC+2 schrieb Smile4me:
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> I use MLO since 4 month. And it is really helpful for me to organize 
> myself.
> But I have a weird changing of the task description. As you can see in the 
> attached file - some descriptions are changed to mirror writing.
> It happens after the opening of MLO.
> Not always but sometimes.
> Does anybody know this problem?
> does anybody has a solution ?
>
> I run MLO on two different computers and on both the problem occurs.
>
> Thanks
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b27ee847-93ae-4322-af2d-32091b246925%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to