Hello, currently I am working on a Palm Tungsten C with Thoughtmanager 
(1300 files) and I have also Bonsai. I want to change to Samsung Note 2 or 
Blackberry Q10 or Q5. So I downloaded the light MLO version and the 
MLO-Bonsai interface and after some trials and failures (:-( I was 
successfull to export files from the Thoughtmanager Windows Desktop through 
the Bonsai Windows Desktop into the MLO Windows Desktop (:-). The 
end-result looks very fine and I love it. The only problem was that I am 
working in French in Thoughtmanager. So each time the MLO import feature 
encounters a letter with a French accent (not very often) it fails and I 
have to modify the input file and to restart....*Has this been corrected in 
the current MLO Windows version ?* Also when I tried to save this file in 
MLO with "save as", the light MLO version does not accept the copy/paste of 
the filename. 

Thanks a lot for your help - Have a nice day - Christian

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0739799d-4501-46d3-bce4-c0d39fc5b1d0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to