Hi,

I'm getting to have quite a few tasks now and would love to be able to 
judge their relative calculated scores at a glance. Is there any way to use 
the computed score in automatic formatting?

In my ideal world, there would be an option to automatically indicate the 
relative importance of all tasks based on the highest and lowest priorities 
in your file. 1 could be clear, the lowest calculated score could be a 
color selected by the user (say blue), and same for the highest calculated 
score (red). The software would then add a background of either clear (1 
importance), or a shade of blue or a shade of red depending on the relative 
calculated score of your tasks. This way I could be sure as I'm going 
through my weekly review that all tasks have the appropriate relative 
importance just by glancing at them.

So first off, is there any using the calculated score in automatic 
formatting? Second, is there any chance of creating the system I just 
described?

All the best,

Scott

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b13fc943-cae2-46db-8849-821e26d0cab6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to