I've just bought a Windows 8 mobile device.   Still have my primary desktop 
with MLO desktop.   Since no MLO for touch app for W8, my only option is to 
download another desktop to sycn via cloud both files.   Is this 
possible?    Do I have to buy another $49 license... obviously.. I can't 
use both at the same time... and synced to the same MLO file on cloud.     
 
By the way.. W8 rocks on a touch device... just lacks apps.   Big 
shortcoming... if they every get that fixed.. they'll change everything. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/954e1087-5ae4-4e2a-9fb4-695b81c1b7bd%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to