Hi Sage, for Mindmanager you can just save the file in an XML format from 
the SaveAs, and that will read direct into MLO, what you get is a 
hierarchical structure based on your mindmap, I use this quite often at 
work since we use Mindmanager.  Not sure about the export capabilities of 
XMIND long time since I used it, but I have used Freemind and MLO 
occasionally, there I simply export as text or CSV and cut and paste into 
the Rapid task entry box.  Add a few spaces for tasks under folders, assign 
the contexts (which you would have to do with all imports) and the due 
dates etc.  Its a little more work than with Mindmanager, but not so much.

Hope that helps.

On Monday, 2 September 2013 23:02:24 UTC+2, Sage Keffer wrote:
>
> Need help understanding how to use Mindjet or XMind with MLO...
> I'd love to be able to create a tree in such software, then export and 
> then import into MLO.
> However, I see no such file that will work from XMind, to then import into 
> MLO.
> Mindjet is expensive, but will allow such. 
> However, it is pretty crazy looking when I look at it, and could use some 
> help deciphering, to then manipulate it, then import the file back into MLO.
> Thanks!
> Sage
>  
>  
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/84d32d38-8e34-40fe-9af8-3c7752aa2c57%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to