I am also battling with a context having open and closed hours on the iPhone.
I have no issues with the Windows Desktop version when it comes to the open and closed hours for contexts, works perfectly. But when I cloud sync with the iPhone it shows all manner of "closed" tasks in terms of times allocated to a context. What am I missing ? Thanks, Jeremy. On Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:45:13 PM UTC+2, Steve.S wrote: > > Having just installed MLO2 on my iPhone and sync'd with my Windows desktop > and I am not seeing all Active Actions in the To-Do list on the iPhone. > > Only a small number of Active Actions are displayed on the iPhone. 16 in > total compared to the 67 shown on the Windows version. All the tasks are > shown correctly in both versions, just most Active Actions are missing on > the iPhone version. However all Due Actions are correctly shown on the > iPhone version as on the Windows version. If a new task is created on the > iPhone it does not appear in Active Actions, however when Sync'd to Windows > it does correctly appear under Active Actions on Windows. > > My impression is that the iPhone version is processing the "Active" status > of a task in the MLO data file differently to the Windows version. One > common point is that it appears to be only certain contexts. Home, Office, > PRN. Though the MLO2 "Contexts and Locations" is unmodified and all are set > to display in To-Do list. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/2ed7ab23-6928-4818-942a-6b0127a859e1%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
