You've been busy. I'm _really_ looking forward to trying out the new features,
Andrey!

So, with the magic navigation button, you've implemented all that functionality
I was suggesting with a pinch to zoom gesture - cool. The move button looks
really useful, too.

One question about the text search/filter function in  the "move to" dialogue:
will it match what you type anywhere in the project/goal description (my
preference) or just projects which start with that text?

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/47ebc4ef-971e-41d1-b1df-e6a5579bd0fe%40googlegroups.com.