+1

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Marshall Youngblood
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 16:33
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com

The silence is deafening.

Considering my long and faithful realtionship (was using this before there was
an iPhone)  I think I and many others in this thread deserve some form of an
answer. I too have tried 2Day and am considering it, but I'm a cloud subscriber
and am still hoping for a Win 8 phone version. I will wait until 2014 before I
shell the relative little cost for 2Day  - $2.99 and has a rating of 4.5 stars.
I'm sure MLO can beat that with the max of 5 stars?