Hi, George.  You can do this but you have to unpair and re-pair the desktop
whenever you want to switch what device it syncs with. You could also use cloud
sync which does this much better, for a fee. Unpairing and re-pairing sounds
like a pain but some people who want to avoid paying cloud sync fees do it and
it seems not to be too bad once you get used to it.
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f55268f5-750a-4a98-adfe-7f01d0ad2212%40katmail.1gravity.com.