I wish to transfer the entire data from my PC MLO to my iPhone and iPad 
apps, but when I try to do a one way sync the apps retain all their old 
data (which I am trying to get rid of).  What I want is a one way sync, in 
the way that you can between the PC version and the cloud.  Deleting all 
the tasks in the apps just causes all the corresponding data in the cloud 
(and for WiFi sync, in the PC) to be deleted when I sync, as it is 
recognising that the latest action was to delete these and it syncs that 
deletion.
Removing the apps from the produced a warning that all the data would be 
lost - I wish it had been!  Aftern reinstalling the apps, they just picked 
up all their old data when an attempt to sync was made and the original 
problem was repeated.  Obviously the data file on the iPad and iPhone is 
being saved. If I could delete those I would presumably get round the 
problem. I could easily do it on a PC but don't know how to do it on an 
iPhone or iPad.
I would really appreciate help on this.
MB

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/3795350d-cdda-41e2-85aa-c17bd92797ed%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to