Update:
I've noticed that in MLO Task Statitistic are never updated ... even if I 
change Importance or urgency slider on a task. 


On Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:15:42 PM UTC+2, Marcello Capucci wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using a MYN approach in Outlook. 
>
> I've sync MLO to Outlook but I've some problem in managing correct priority
> In particular, I'm not able to find anywhere (neither in Outlook , but 
> also not in MLO ) the MLOPriority field ... 
>
> Where I'm wrong? 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fdc2380b-f2bc-4d1c-8ca3-c2cca62242f5%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to