In days past, I was a complete Microsoft pocketpc & Windows desktop user.
Have always stayed with Windows now to 8.1. Love the Win 8.1 OS! So much
so, I want to get off my Android phone to a Windows phone. Big user of MLO
and nervous that I won't have MLO if/when I migrate to Win Phone.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f7b5790a-f50f-4d4e-a913-310a06fae222%40googlegroups.com.