Hi, everyone. Today is a holiday in the US and I should be doing yard work.
But my @Yardwork context is closed and my @Work context is open and my
TODAY view is full of stuff about getting the work week off to a good
start. I went in to the "manage contexts" window and set @Yardwork to
always open and @Work to always closed, but this totally wiped out the
schedule that I had created for each of these contexts - tonight I will
have to re-establish all of the days and hours that I want each of these
contexts to be open.

What I would really like would be a command that I could use today to say
"Treat this Monday like it was a Sunday" and have all of my open and closed
contexts from Sunday in effect. I probably would have also asked for this
Sunday to be treated as a Saturday.

Second choice, probably a lot less coding, would be to have buttons on the
"hours" tab in Manage Contexts to say Override: Open context and Override:
Close context, as well as End Override.

Do any of you share this issue and how do you deal with it?
-Dwight

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c000c1f9-6f7b-42c9-8322-2d4311258c14%40googlegroups.com.