From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Yury S. Chistyakov
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 2:55 AM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MLO] sorting subtasks

Thanks a lot, Dwight! It works.

So, it does it only once...Seemingly, there is no option for permanent rule? E.
g. sorted by Caption task starting from "Z" always goes to the bottom.

Hi, Yury. I experimented a little and I found that "sort subtasks" is grayed
out in every view except for "all tasks." In fact, I saved an exact copy of
"all tasks" and named it "test1" and the option was grayed out in test1 but not
in AllTasks. So my suggestion would be: go the the actual, original "all tasks"
view and use it to rearrange your subtasks.

-Dwight