Maybe you could try out Evernote, and use pretty much the same ' complaint
' with them.  I see to many great information or task management tools that
forget that we humans have some information to include, and that allowing
us to structure and format that information for maximum ' digestibility'
 is one of the decade old tenets of good ' knowledge mangement' .  In other
words, I agree with you fully.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ce34a810-19a3-4239-9b36-291ded8963d1%40googlegroups.com.