Yes, I've been able to use it succesfully. Make sure your SMTP set up is 
correct.
 
John

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:03:13 PM UTC-4, Grant wrote:

> I have read through the forum and see other have similar issues, but no 
> fixes. I assume this feature doesn't actually work.
>
> "send text message" for setup of email account within the desktop 
> application fails every time. I have tried every option I can think of for 
> the email settings for Gmail.
>
> Am thinking of purchasing both android and desktop version and don't think 
> this is a deal breaker, but would be nice to have it work.
>
> Thanks for any help you can give.
>
> g
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f695a1f3-af41-42ab-b38c-7a43c8f832e7%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to