+1. I aggree with you. I like MLO a LOT, but this WYSIWYG output 
functionnality is truly missing. At the moment I have to make screenshots 
of my lists, then open it in Paint, and then print it !



Le vendredi 10 octobre 2014 18:58:53 UTC+2, [email protected] a écrit :
>
>
> First, My compliments to the MLO Development Team & Community 
> contributions to continuous improvements on a fine product. 
>
> However, I must add my voice LOUDLY to the multitude of unanswered 
> questions / requests for SIMPLIFIED, INTUITIVE PRINTING as a FUNDAMENTAL 
> output of any type of GTD application.
>
> As I look over the repeated requests from as far back as 2006 - I see no 
> credible effort applied to what should be a CORE Component of this 
> application.
> I've been a part of the MLO-Beta team as well and have hoped this was to 
> be addressed but it seems to be a "low priority" and I don't see 
> this gaining any "traction" in the near future...
>
> There are many reasons (not to be debated here) why WSYIWYG printing is a 
> REQUIREMENT for many users that have NO DESIRE to become CSS programmers.  
>
> Unfortunately, I think this ISSUE is a major reason why so many people 
> feel the application is "too complicated" or "un-intuitive" and they 
> quickly move-on to seeking other products that can give them the printed 
> output they need. 
> I (as a user) should not have to learn CSS programming to get a simple 
> report that I would be proud to share with my team, customers or Sr. 
> Management.
>
> If bottom-line sales are one of the goals, I cannot understand why such a 
> highly customizable application would limit it's potential by failing to 
> deliver a simple means to share the output with different target audiences. 
>
> Users make a sizeable commitment in terms of time developing their 
> method(s) of input and entering their data - but what good is it if you 
> cannot readily share this detailed output of planning details to meet 
> overall goals, delegated tasks, progress reports, etc. to co-workers, 
> customers, Sr. Management, etc. to quickly & effectively communicate your 
> team's project status?
>
> I truly hope this can be addressed quickly because I have made a sizeable 
> time commitment to using this application, but if I cannot share my data & 
> communicate deliverables to all interested parties, then I unfortunately 
> will be forced to find a replacement application that fulfills this 
> expectation. I do not think this is an outlandish request, and I am 
> surprised by the amount of requests from other users for this BASIC 
> FUNCTIONALITY that this has NOT been given the focus it deserves over the 
> years. 
>
> This would truly make this product stand far above any others (that I have 
> seen to date - AND are reasonably priced). I sincerely hope this request is 
> received in the spirit it is intended, to help improve the product and that 
> WYSIWYG printing will be addressed ASAP because people expect this 
> functionality. I suspect I am not alone in expecting this to have been 
> addressed with EVERY upgrade that has been released. 
>
> Thanks for all that you do, MLO is a great product ~ Printing will help 
> MLO get the recognition it deserves.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/360ceffe-0463-43a9-a1f3-9279b2bdb1cf%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to