From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of damoski
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 12:31 AM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: [MLO] Outlook 2013 - The Operation failed

Hi,

I've tried drag/dropping an email into MLO Task View, to create an entry with
an Outlook: unique URL in the notes.

However, if I then move the email (because I'm processing my inbox and creating
tasks), then I get this error when trying to click on the link. No matter what
I do, I can't use the link to open the email.

I assume that this is because moving the email changes the unique URL, and even
moving it back changes it back again.

Can anyone advise if there's a way to 'fix' this. Or any other way of achieving
this workflow? This has been an issue since I started using MLO 4 years ago,
but is still a pain and makes it harder to use seamlessly.

Many thanks,

Damian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/3712a246-ae66-488c-b1a6-0e3190632869%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/3712a246-ae66-488c-b1a6-0e3190632869%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>