Oh well. [deep sigh]

I do find this to be  surprising as from a GTD perspective Next Action is
arguably the most important of all views.

But still if we can build our own views in the next release that would be a
good start I suppose. (Not ideal for new users of course though!)

For now this, combined with the lack of drag&drop sort orders renders the
Android app almost useless to me, to be honest. Personally, at present,
although I glance at the app passively occasionally  I find both editing and
sorting (which I use as my primary reprioritizing tool) too painful to do "in
anger"  (sorry  - in joke! meaning: "in any serious way" )

Does anyone know when the next Android release is due?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d63297a9-207b-4217-a849-078e4f9d4a06%40googlegroups.com.