PS.
Can anyone tell me what [Alt]+[A] does?   It had the text "Toggle context
Filter selector / To-Do list" opposite it.
However it does nothing on my MLO so for now I have simply removed it.

General note:
I don't have strong feelings about the contents of the page in question
(http://www.shortcutworld.com/en/win/MyLifeOrganized.html) other than
a) It needs to be kept up-to-date
b) the contents need to be as complete/comprehensive as possible.

Anyone feel free to add to the page as you see fit   :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e494055e-a577-4116-9ad6-de7abd6e0b47%40googlegroups.com.