This is my second year trying to renew my MLO services and each time it has
been a king-sized pain.  It appears that MLO use a third party to process
payments, Share-It.  However, Share-It does not show as a payment option,
only PayPal (which I WILL NOT use), and some reseller service called
MyCommerce.  I am not a reseller.  I'm a returning subscriber, at least I'm
trying to be. This year, I'm beginning to discern the other part of my
problem.  I have three MLO licenses, Windows, Android and Cloud Sync.
 That's because I use it on two computers and my cell phone and use the
Cloud Sync service to keep them all current.  They are all MLO products.
 So why do I have to have three different, but similar user names, and
three separate passwords, one for each service.  And they each seem to
renew on different dates.  Why can't I get ONE account, with ONE account
name and ONE password.

After I attempted to enter the wrong account password or username several
times, MLO locked my Sync account. Now I can't synchronize any of  my tasks
even though I have paid a renewal fee to Share It of $14.95 and still have
20 days left on my existing subscription.   This is the same kind of thing
that happened last year.

Some suggestions.  Fix your subscription renewal page so that returning
subscribers can directly enter their credit card info for their purchase.
 It's not clear how to do that with the design of the current renewal page.
 Next, offer an option for ONE integrated account that expires on the same
date every year and requires just one user name and one password.  This is
getting to be very frustrating.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/63cd91f2-6156-4c80-b577-c097c0d578a8%40googlegroups.com.