Well, we did it and, even if I say so myself, it went very well. It was
just a test but Adam and I both really enjoyed talking about MLO face to
face with another user. We came to the same conclusions that the Blab
platform would be great for chatting about MLO in addition to this forum.
However, we both agreed that the very best next step would be to get Andrey
involved in either an interview and/or a general chat with users. In case
he thinks this would be intimidating I have to tell you (and him) that we
spent most of the time talking about just how wonderful MLO was and how we
wished he was there so we could tell him personally. What do you all think?
Would you participate if we arranged something?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/71822f0b-826c-4ba3-afc0-14b62d8abf16%40googlegroups.com.