>From the menu (three dots), top right corner of the screen
Move is an option in Outline, Starred, Active Starred views only

Wol

- sent from my phone - please excuse  brevity -

- phone sends from gmail account, but please always mail me at
h...@gilbraith.co.uk -

-------- Original Message --------
From: J Smith <shiph...@gmail.com>
Sent: 2 September 2015 15:47:30 BST
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MLO] Any easy way to change sort orders in Android  app?

Thanks Dwight but - I give up! - where can I find "Move Mode"?
I am using Android version 1.6.10 (Pro) - is that still the latest version?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7fc8ebee-ff0d-4282-aa96-cb66575e3670%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1F01BFF0-C9D2-4759-B78E-33A38DA04D8E%40gilbraith.co.uk.