Gotcha - done.  Thanks!

The only painful thing is that there aren't any stock icons of different
colour (but otherwise identical) to the red/grey default weekly icon. So I
have had to use a flag. But there is not grey flag which would also have
been nice.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CA%2BrSdyrZXd-R0FxvOYnWnQHoRQM%2B7AQ7CHXJgWAnj7vgxC2TAQ%40mail.gmail.com.