Hi Dwight

Just to say that I use the recurrence property for a folder containing todo
lists every day, I hope there are no plans to remove that feature, try it
out, skip next (possibly receded by up to current) occurrence is an
approach to resetting todo lists within a folder. I prefer storing my check
lists in folders, seems neater to me :)

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/29292ec0-65e0-4ad6-9532-7b0ec30f3da4%40googlegroups.com.