There is a way to set up an email address of the form
x...@sync.mylifeorganized.net, in such a way that if you forward an email to
that address it will land up in your MLO Inbox. Perhaps someone can clarify
the steps as I have forgotten how I did it!

Once you have set that up, it helps for keeping the email at Inbox Zero, as
emails which are moved to MLO can often be archived.

Hope that helps.

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/83c9dc56-f66c-4254-8141-1956b5804c7e%40googlegroups.com.