Hello Donny,

Ah, Bonsai - That had some good features, for its time. The feature I miss
most is the ability to control the default values of parameters for new
items, including choosing whether to inherit start or due dates and
contexts from a parent or sibling item.  Over to your questions, though:

MLO effectively does have the note feature, but it's probably confusing you
by calling it a "folder".  Folders can store your notes (and that's
something I use them for) but they are not tasks, so they can't be checked
off of have a % progress value. If you find the folder icon confusing, you
can even go into Tools - Options - Automatic Formatting, then change the
"folder" rule to show a note icon or something else.

MLO has a progress bar for projects, which you can switch on and off under
Tools-Options-Themes & Formatting, then selecting "Tree format" tab in the
pop-up window. It doesn't look like the Bonsai one, though.

I hope that helps,
Stéph

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/99aa009e-3ad5-4200-bd90-bcbcda3225fd%40googlegroups.com.